Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
|Provider||Owner of this website|
|Purpose||Saves the visitors preferences selected in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookie.|
|Cookie Expiry||1 Year|
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
|Purpose||Cookie by Google used for website analytics. Generates statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|Cookie Expiry||2 Months|
Marketing cookies are used by third-party advertisers or publishers to display personalized ads. They do this by tracking visitors across websites.
Content from video platforms and social media platforms is blocked by default. If External Media cookies are accepted, access to those contents no longer requires manual consent.
|Purpose||Used to unblock Facebook content.|
|Purpose||Used to unblock Google Maps content.|
|Cookie Expiry||6 Month|
|Purpose||Used to unblock Instagram content.|
|Purpose||Used to unblock OpenStreetMap content.|
|Cookie Name||_osm_location, _osm_session, _osm_totp_token, _osm_welcome, _pk_id., _pk_ref., _pk_ses., qos_token|
|Cookie Expiry||1-10 Years|
|Purpose||Used to unblock Twitter content.|
|Cookie Name||__widgetsettings, local_storage_support_test|
|Purpose||Used to unblock Vimeo content.|
|Cookie Expiry||2 Years|
|Purpose||Used to unblock YouTube content.|
|Cookie Expiry||6 Month|
My Active cookie
|2022-01-21 11:57:43||1||Essential: Borlabs Cookie|
Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a website.
To protect your personal details as well as against any possible loss of information or any form of unlawful processing, we has taken appropriate organisational and technical measures.
How can I disable cookies?
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies. This is very easy to do. Please note: if you disable cookies, your user name and password will no longer be stored on any website
1. Open Firefox.
2. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’.
3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
4. Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
5. Click ‘OK’ to close the Options window.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click ‘OK’.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the tool icon.
3. Select Settings’.
4. Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’.
5. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’.
6. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
1. Click on the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on ‘Protection’, select the option that says ‘Blocking third parties and advertising cookies’
3. Click on ‘Save’
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the Receiving File section
3. Select the ‘Do not ask’ option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select “Only from the site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you see the cookies under ‘Privacy and security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies only for the site of origin’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select “Settings”
2. Then select “Preferences”, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
3. Then select the ‘Accept cookies’ option
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin: http: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en